• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Upper Park Shift for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogdiscgolf47

Fairly new The Shift bag from Upper Park Disc Golf. Used it for a couple rounds but just wasn't the mid tier bag I was looking for. The company makes great quality bags. Was holding around 15-20 discs. Please feel free to ask any questions. Selling for $140.00 w/shipping. Paypal only.

Attachments

• shift 1.jpg
    shift 1.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 130
  • shift 5.jpg
    shift 5.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 103
  • shift 4.jpg
    shift 4.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Fairly new The Shift bag from Upper Park Disc Golf. Used it for a couple rounds but just wasn't the mid tier bag I was looking for. The company makes great quality bags. Was holding around 15-20 discs. Please feel free to ask any questions. Selling for $140.00 w/shipping. Paypal only.

Shift new starts at $139.99 per the UP site. I'd be interested in the bag, but not buying used for same price as new.

Bad weekend to put this up for sale I guess. That is their black friday/cyber sale I was not aware of, it is normally priced at $165.00. If you'd like to make an offer then please feel free to PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts