• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Big Hyzer Bag ERGO for sale

ian.w

Eagle Member
$80
Hey folks, I've had this bag laying around forever. Someone else should be using it.
For those unfamiliar with this bag, this is the first ERGO model they came out with. It has a really weird layout, some useless side pockets, aluminum frame, and some strange mesh and straps. This bag is extremely light and comfortable, and I love the slim profile. This is a VERY well made bag, really good materials and craftsmanship. Best shoulder straps I've ever used. Thick padding all over. It looks like it has a bunch of storage, but it really doesn't. Fits 12 discs comfortably if using just the vertical shelf storage, but you can stuff some other discs in some other spots too. I can't find any holes, but the bag is not perfect. Youtube has more info.

Pros:
It holds frisbees
It fits on your back
You will never see anyone else using this bag

Cons:
I removed the rainfly, but i still have it.
Tiny side pockets
Missing the waist belt
It's dirty and has a few stains
Weird straps and vinyl on the bottom but it doesn't really take away from the bag
You will never be able to get another one when you fall in love with this bag

SELLING for $80 PAYPAL plus shipping. Shipping should be about $20 depending on where you are(US only please). So for about the price of one stupid discmania frisbee, you can have this great bag. Will respond to PMs more quickly than comments. Thanks for looking!

5H9SwaGl.jpg

RlTtIr3l.jpg

mnfI5ykl.jpg

RDXXdgWl.jpg

7tX7IZjl.jpg

siwMSPgl.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts