• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Used Baskets

I've seen a few of them on Craigslist, but they're only ever the portable ones. Never seen a permanent install basket on there.

interesting. it's a long shot but what if there was a course in the process of upgrading and wanted to ditch their old ones. i'd take 18 if i can get my hands on them.

If we get the funds to renovate our courses in Carrollton we will auction off all 39 old ones to create a fund for future maintenance. I'll keep everyone posted here as information becomes available.

Most areas have an association that citys can join, example being "The League of Minnesota Citys". The "League" puts out a news letter that has a classified section in it........lots of stuff there, never seen any DG baskets but I keep looking. They list all kinds of city equipment so it would seem logical that if any one was selling some baskets they would list them in there.

Old course or i know a parks and rec would be best bet i know a city whom have like 20 extra baskets sitting around for another course...three years no course.

They may have sold them

Latest posts