• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USWDGC 2022

Gotcha. I actually posted that link so I did listen to it. I've heard McBeth talk about this before how he harnesses his nerves.

You still haven't explained if and how it has helped your game or if you have mastered it like McBeth, but I am assuming not since McBeth is a beast, the best in the game when the game is on the line.

I just had my copy of the book delivered so I'll give it a read.

Most of the stuff in the book is somewhat self-evident and is also stuff we have likely heard people say from time to time. For me at least the impact of hearing it from a third party and in a book (they printed it so it must be true! :) ) was significant. My biggest personal application of it is at least trying to not tear myself down over things I can no longer control (prior shots) and to remain focused on the matter at hand (this shot). It is also a pleasant read unlike many other tomes on the mental game of golf. I am not a huge fan of golf but Rotella's stories are well told and enjoyable.