• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vallarta-Ast / Token Creek - Deforest, WI (Video)

Thanks for posting this. I don't get to Madison much but my wife and I will be there for the Great Taste. It is nice to see the courses to decide which ones would be less frustrating for my wife.

you have a nice smooth flick, I like it. Thanks for posting, haven't played this course in 7 or 8 years

I have never used a thumber on 7. Good idea (I think that was 7)

Yep, #7. I usually end up throwing something with a hard fade high over the right side of the tree and drop it down. Thumber is an interesting idea.

Low through the trees would be tough in the summer. It's a pretty dense little stand right there.

Drive for show, putt for dough. Just kidding, that was literally the second time I ever tried that shot. I tried it again last weekend and I threw it straight into the trees. The correct route is a hyzer bomb over the trees.

Thumber on 7 from the longs is awesome. For lots of fun, try it on 16 over all the crap on the left - short tees easier.

Latest posts