• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Value of old M3 (New M2) Protos

LavaBoii

I haven't seen a thread saying whether or not the old Prodigy M3 (new M2) would be worth a little more money so i said why not post my own!

I work at a Play It Again Sports in Michigan and we carry Prodigy. So when Prodigy announced the change in the model name from the M3 to M2 we recieved an email explaining the name change and the new M3 midrange. Obviously this came as a surprise to me. We currently have a number of the old M3 midranges (now M2) in stock and i was thinking about buying a stack of them to store. So what I want to know is if anyone truely believes the value of Proto M3's (new M2) will shoot up and eventually be more expensive compared to the Proto's of all the other models and should i pick a few more up and not throw them?

I would love to see alot of input on this subject! Thanks!

Well considering the only thing labeling it as an M3 is writing.. i doubt it.. you might make a couple dollars though. What you should do is label (put up a sign or something) them as M2's so customers dont get confused.

Any word on when the real m3 will hit stores?

Well considering the only thing labeling it as an M3 is writing.. i doubt it.. you might make a couple dollars though. What you should do is label (put up a sign or something) them as M2's so customers dont get confused.

Any word on when the real m3 will hit stores?

With the announcement of the name change for the now M2 they said they M3 came out today actually. The PA2 also came out today. But as far as labeling goes in the store we put M3/new M2 so customers don't get confused.

My M3 (or M2 whatever the hell) is pretty straight...kinda like a Buzzz. It's not as stable as my Roc3, for sure. And I threw the M4 quite a bit and it wasn't very understable, so it kinda makes me wonder how the M3 (new versions will fly)

But yeah, I don't think the Proto Stamped M3s which have now become M2s will be worth much. I have the color-fading color and I like it I'd never resell it though haha

Latest posts