• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Variety of Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazkitcase5

Birdie Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Feel free to check out my disc organizer for a variety of discs

I'd like to sell my NEW star discs for 17, champion for 15, pro for 11, and dx for 8

however, if somebody is willing to buy multiple discs, I may be willing to work a deal for better prices, depending on the disc

also will have to be a $3 shipping fee, that I will stay the same even if you buy multiple discs (unless there is a cheaper way for shipping that I am unaware of?)

Last edited:
goodluck with those prices homie them are higher than brand new prices with the shipping
and you have a feedback 0 score you aint going to have much luck my friend

1) That link takes you to your, as in mine, Thornburg, etc, disc page, not yours. 2) Thornburg is completely right. You'll have better luck knocking some of those down a bit, but good luck!

I figured as much, but its $1 less than suggested retail, plus I said I'd be willing to work deals for multiple discs

after all, most of them ARE brand new discs - left over from tournaments I've run

if you see discs you like and want to pitch me an offer, feel free to pm me

Obviously you would not take our offers because there far from what your asking. This is a pawn shop style sale place your discs used or new. Just a general Idea for ya my friend is any style plastic that I can log on to Marshallstreet or discgolfcenter and pay less for exactly what I want you shouldnt be asking for.

so hear ya go regular plastic day to day z plastics or champion plastic lucky to get $13 shipped brand new
Discs that are wanted all the time you probably aint got but they range from 20 to 50 so take in consideration the discs you probably got everyone else does to and we may give ya 13 for and try to get them cheaper than that so I give 11 bucks for any of your discs you cool with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts