• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Vegan Ray's black disc BLOWOUT (part 1 of 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hysell, When I click on your name it takes me to Eldebreer's profile. not sure what is up with that. I "liked" you on facebook through discraft, but could not find you to add you. can you PM me a link?

I try to add disc golfers I have met, especially the VA and MD guys that way if I am in your area I can see if you want to play...or sell me some discs :)

Project1-2.jpg

I guess I am your number one fan :p

If anyone else has facebook, you can "like" Hysell Hysell profile

it has nothing to do with being his friend, you go to the discraft site and each player has a "like" Icon next to their names.

I am interested in the black dx circle stamp stingray. also the 11x kc pro banshee. I have a pro line gremlin, but it is 174, i dont know if that is too heavy for ya, you said -172. let me know if you are interested. thanks

^^^ didnt want to be the one to ask... maybe you should start a thread about it

ray got pissed because one of his posts was changed by mods and then flamed out over it. i'll check on the banshee and stingray when i see him at poker tonight.

Biscoe
if you are asking him about stuff can you also ask him about this one:
10x KC Pro Eagle 168g 10/10
thanks

yeah the champ cobra also. my email is the same as my screen name @yahoo if you wanna give it to him. thanks biscoe u da chit!:)

I am interested in the black dx circle stamp stingray. also the 11x kc pro banshee. I have a pro line gremlin, but it is 174, i dont know if that is too heavy for ya, you said -172. let me know if you are interested. thanks

He no longer has the Black 11x or Black 10x Banshee. They are in my garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts