• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Verdict vs Emac Truth - Distance/glide?

The Mickstar

Berg Gang
I love the feel & flight of my Lucid Emac Truth, and would like to pair it with something a tick (or two) more stable with similar feel. A Lucid Verdict seems like the obvious choice. (I also considered a Lucid-X Emac Truth, but they're hard to find, more expensive, and I'd rather stay away from "special" plastics.) My only concern is the lower glide on the Verdict (4 vs 5). But I know flight numbers aren't always accurate, so...

Is the Verdict noticeably shorter than the Emac Truth?

I'd say the Verdict is quite different. It dumps a bit sooner. However you can eventually beat a Verdict in to fly like an Emac. Also there's a lot of Fuzion-X EMac Truths for sale.

Emac will be longer. Verdct will be more LOW SPEED stable (dumpy fade already mentioned), but not high speed stable enough to trust in a headwind. Both of them will turn.

If you are looking for an EMac truth that is more stable, the verdict is the go to. Both mids are fast and far flying for midranges, IMO.

I bag a couple ETruths and skip the lucid verdict and go right to the lucid x, either the OG LX or chameleon. OG is flat and a tick or two more stable than normal Lucids. The chameleons with the middle dome are quite OS. Idk the availability of these.

I think, aside from the Judge, Dynamics standouts are their mids. Wish they'd mold up more warrants in lucid.

I too recommend a Lucid-X Verdict as an OS mid. Regular Verdicts are definitely a little more OS than EMacs, but they're not exactly reliable into headwinds. Lucid-Xs are a different beast.

Chris Clemmons is a great guy, but ya, my max weight lucid-x isnt particularly HSS stable either.

Millennium Q Solstice have replaced Verdicts, and unobtanium Mortars in my bag.

Kaxe and Kaxe Z replaced Truths and Emac Truths.

If ya want the beefy verdicts, gotta find LX or Chameleon X with the flat shoulder and pop top middle. They Feel flat in the hand, fly nice, less glide and OS. The OG flat LX verdicts are what I'd like the regular verdict to be, OS but not for the sake of being OS.

But yeah, I don't normally bag any normal lucid verdicts. They might be what the OP is looking for, though.

Another suggestion is the Quake. Hand Feel is not too dissimilar from the Truth/Verdict. But they are more OS.

Garbage Lucid-X Verdict throw it away.

Lol- but yeah, I sold it here in the marketplace. The Mutant is the overstable midrange I always wanted. The MD3 is the straight-stable mid I always wanted, and the Origin is the understable mid I always wanted. They do their things well.

Latest posts