• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram 5 Fingers on sale

They look nice and have great reviews with the marines I know that wear them. I just need to add these to my xmas list.

anyone buy these off the site? are they imitations or the real deal? if so i dig the blue pair....

those things kinda creep me out but i guess if they feel good on your feet then who cares what they look like...

I just collect all the little flowers that accumulate between my toes and hand them to my girlfriend. Easy bonus points. :hfive:

Flowers get stuck between the toes and I look super stupid. It is also uncomfortable. They are nice for track running, not for disc golf

I love my Vibrams. My footwork has improved significantly since wearing them. The keens prove just to be to heavy and clunky. I used to have several bad drives a round that I would blame on bad footwork when I wore my Keens however with the VFF's it never happens. Of course though I live in florida and I can get away with wearing them. When I go back to NC to play I wear Innov-8 Terrafly Mids. They are the lightest gore-tex mids that you can buy. Super flexible sole. If you are a Vibram fan you should check these shoes out. They give you more protection from the elements however the flexibility allows your feet and legs the same workout you get in the VFF's.

Latest posts