• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram is Making Discs Again - $40/ea...lol wut

I looked at the 9 yo videos on YouTube. Compare the Lace to something. Is it like a pro wraith? Champ Boss? DX Mamba?

Hmmm, I remember it being like a less finnicky King. You could get it to hold a turn but they had really great glide on a long S curve. It was fast but the rim didn't feel huge.

More OS than the Pro Wraiths I used to throw.

Hmmm, I remember it being like a less finnicky King. You could get it to hold a turn but they had really great glide on a long S curve. It was fast but the rim didn't feel huge.

More OS than the Pro Wraiths I used to throw.

Darn. I kinda want to try one. I have a King and you're right - it's either remarkably long or wholly unremarkable. I also don't want to get a brown and orange speckled one like the UnLace I found/returned last year. If I could see the colors I'd probably buy one to try and keep it as a novelty.

I looked at the 9 yo videos on YouTube. Compare the Lace to something. Is it like a pro wraith? Champ Boss? DX Mamba?

Hmmm, I remember it being like a less finnicky King.

From my experience, the lace is not unlike a slightly slower king with less fade. Equally finicky and equally long, slow to beat in, but with a very specific power limit. Once you throw above maybe 325-350' max d at sea level, they are SQUIRRELY. I LOVED them when that was my max d power level at 5000', but since getting to 375' of power at 5000', and every throw at lower elevations, they were just too unpredictable. Mine is comically understandable at 400'+ of power at just under 1000'.

Latest posts