• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Open haul

Vegan Ray

Banned
vohaul.jpg

What an event, and what a marketplace for plastic seekers.
First row (L-R): CLEAR Z Xtreme 170g, CLEAR Z Xtreme 164g, CLEAR Z Xtreme 168g, yellow Z Xtreme 174g, yellow Z Xtreme 174g
Second row (L-R): yellow Z Xtreme 174g, yellow Z Xtreme 174g, orange Z Xtreme 175g, red Z Xtreme 174g, red Z Xtreme 174g
Third row (L-R): red Z Xtreme 173g, red Z Xtreme 173g, red Z Xtreme 173g, red Z Xtreme 173g, red Z Xtreme 172g
Fourth row (L-R) blue X-Link soft proto Ridge 171g, orange X-Link soft proto Ridge 171g, marbled green X-Link firm Ridge 174g, marbled orange X-Link firm Ridge 174g
Fifth row (L-R) black "chunk" Vibram tread mini, black X-Link '10 VO Ridge 190g, black X-Link '10 VO Ascent 171g (note backwards-placed "chunk" lettering), red X-Link '10 VO Ascent 161g, camo "chunk" Vibram mini
Not pictured: black "chunk" Vibram swirl mini, red X-Link '10 VO Ridge 173g

damn nice collection vr. You spent some serious dough!!
nice back up stash of zxtremes. Reminds me of half my 11xfb collection. thanks for not making me feel like the only hoarder ;)

nice grab on the plastic. When you get a chance I would love to hear what you think of the new Vibram discs

CHEERS - Koffee

Quick Vegan Ray, head over to Marshall Street, they still have some Z Xtremes in stock for you to buy out.

Nah; I could easily have cleaned you out with my Vibram Open poker winnings. I decided to leave the less delicious ones for others to enjoy.

There was a lot going on Timko it was hard to focus =P

There's a ton of Elite X GEMS in there as well. X Crushes, Storms... well, those are really the only two I noticed and was surprised at how many he had. I couldn't buy anything though because the lady running the shop Friday didn't know how to process a FRICKIN CREDIT CARD. Plus, Hoey already maxed my card out earlier that morning........................

Friggin marshall st...