• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Vibram Putters! WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a nice Ridge that I can do for $12 shipped. It may be a little more firm than medium, but if you want I'll check later.

I've got a nice Ridge that I can do for $12 shipped. It may be a little more firm than medium, but if you want I'll check later.

That'd be great thanks, lemme know if it's medium. I'm looking for a softer medium but definitely not the flimsy soft plastic lol. Sturdy but soft

If you are still looking for Vibram putters I have a Medium VP marked 175. Condition about 8.5-9. I'd do $12 shipped. If you're interested let me know and ill shoot you a pic. Also have a foldable soft Ridge marked 170. 9/10 I'd throw in for $3 more just to get it out of the house.

If you are still looking for Vibram putters I have a Medium VP marked 175. Condition about 8.5-9. I'd do $12 shipped. If you're interested let me know and ill shoot you a pic. Also have a foldable soft Ridge marked 170. 9/10 I'd throw in for $3 more just to get it out of the house.

Yea send pm for both with pics please! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts