• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] von Drehle's Disc Deals :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonDrehle

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Here are some disc I am hoping to sell. I prefer paypal but you can check my wants list in my sig, though I admit I am picky with them :D. All disc are scale weighed and prices are fairly firm, though offers still taken. Shipping included. Anytime ink is mentioned it is on the inner rim.

For $2 more I will throw in a Circular Huk Lab Tri-Fly patch. It's the 3inch one seen below
TPAT_1.jpg

Gone
Pending

1. Pro Line Beast - 175g - Ink - 7.5/10 - Offers (Have sent some1 PM giving dibs)
2. Champion Sidewinder - 173g - Ink - 9/10 - Maceman Dragon Stamp - $11
3. Champion Boss - 174g - Ink - 9/10 - Small Tourney Stamp Removed - $10
4. E-Wizard - 170g - 10/10 - Never had a stamp - $11
5/6. Bottom Stamp Star Destroyer - 173 (Marked 172) - 9/10 - $12

7. Star XCalibur (Nat Beauty) - 174 (Marked 172) - 10/10 - Lake Front Stamp - $12
8. Champion Starfire (X not SL) - 175 - Ink - 9/10 - Tri-Fly Stamp - $11
9. SSS Wizard (S-Series) - 171 (Marked 172) - 10/10 - Storage Wear and Green Smudge on Front - $9
10. 12x KC Pro Roc - 178 (Marked 180) - 10/10 - Tourney Stamp - $8
11. Glo Oontario Roc (Circa 2008) -173 - 10/10 - UFO Club Stamp - $7.
12. Glo Ontario Roc (Circa 2008) - 184 (Marked 180, still legal :D) - 9/10 - UFO Club Stamp - $6

alldisc.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Chris

(Please note 11 and 12 were reversed. Fixed at 4:10pm)

Last edited:
Will do.

Since I'm getting as much interest as having a voluntary kidney stone prices have been reduced! Of course still taking trades and other offers. Multiple disc purchase = Discount :D.

Didn't see black teerex on there stop holdN out. Also wasn't paying attention about 12x being a Tar Heel stamp that thing is only worth hitn trees so if I was the pender sell it

bump ... on the PM...

I'll take that E-Wizard if its stiff...hows the feel on it?...

Clarkey, the "e" plastic is usually pretty flexible most likely close to an SSS or soft organic without the gummy the organic has ... "typically"... Gateway plastics do vary a little though.

Last edited:
bump ... on the PM...

Clarkey, the "e" plastic is usually pretty flexible most likely close to an SSS or soft organic without the gummy the organic has ... "typically"... Gateway plastics do vary a little though.

Im looking at 10 stiff E Wizards....I know my Wizards dood :)

Just seeing what this was, I like the stamp...

ok my bad ... just going off what I saw at Gateway while talking to Dave and what I've seen around here locally. The evolution tends to be softer than what most "stiff" seekers are looking for in Wizards, from what I've seen/felt.

In fact I haven't felt evolution plastic in any mold, and I've felt a lot at the factory, that I would consider "stiff" but I'm still a noob as well ;-)

Last edited:
ok my bad ... just going off what I saw at Gateway while talking to Dave and what I've seen around here locally. The evolution tends to be softer than what most "stiff" seekers are looking for in Wizards, from what I've seen/felt.

Yep, you're right tho, the E do tend to be softer. That's why I asked, I'm only after the stiff ones, they're out there :)

Let me know Von!

Didn't see black teerex on there stop holdN out. Also wasn't paying attention about 12x being a Tar Heel stamp that thing is only worth hitn trees so if I was the pender sell it

Lol, smart man. Might end up throwing the thing off one of the overlooks on the way to Kingsport.

PM's Being Responded Too Right Now.

So long Ace Race Discraft Disc :D

Think I tossed all my ace race stuff out when we stopped with Roc and Ron at the overlook :D.

E-Wiz, Destroyer, and Starfire are Gonze! Lowered Price on Star Xcal and Remaining Wizard. Will 2 bottom 2 Rocs combined $11 shipped if anyone interested.

Last edited:
you need to throw off the ledge at Warriors path across the river. ask a local about it. not much run up though. you get teerex yet

Lol, not yet. Matt hasn't run into Freddy yet so Freddy still has it. I imagine he may hold it for some type of ransom at this point. I will be home next Monday so if nothing else I can pick it up then. Also sent those 2 disc home with my parents. Can have Matt grab them sometime or have my dad take them to his office near the course. We have heard about the ledge up there but have never gone to it.

PM's Responded To.

might want to hit Tyler up about glo rocs. I'll prob take Xcal if you still have it next monday. check ledge out during glo round

Sounds good. Not much interest in the XCal in the 2 trade threads I have done so I imagine it will still be available. I would throw it but the TeeRex is right at the point of being too fast for me so I know the XCal would just act like a long firebird with a wide rim for me.

Wizard now gone as well.

Another good bulk deal: Purchase the Boss and the UFO Roc for $15 shipped. All Roc offers end tomorrow as I am going to take them to Play It Again Sports and see what I can get. The KC Pro and 10/10 both still have original stickers on back.

Last edited:
KC Roc and Champion Boss still remaining. Taking both to PIAS since this is the 2nd thread I have done with them and no one interested so speak now or forever hold your piece :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.