• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

how many discs does the main disc compartment hold on the karma if your carrying a pretty equal mix of drivers, mids, and putters?

Also, how close would you say it is to the carolina bag in overall size?

I'm also considering the Karma, but I don't want some colossal mass of weight and inconvenience...

Mickas - I can fit 19 discs (7 drivers, 7 mids, 5 putters) without dividers. And also 3 putters in the front pocket. The bag itself is pretty wide, the padding fits your back and the pockets stick out another 8 inches.

i HIGHLY recommend quads. they attach the same way as many bags. a shoulder strap would be cumbersome.

Had been thinking about picking up either a Revo Carolina or a GB Kong lately. Looks like I have another choice (Karma) added to the table now that I've seen this thread. Hopefully my tax return gets here soon.... :\

i talked to shane via facebook abd he said he had all 6 colors for the karna, ready to ship. i jumped on an all black karma. all in all it came out to $125.

the interior, from what i could tell from the pictures, looked wider than some bags. i plan on using one side of the divider for discs, one for a jacket and the last for beers. and still have pockets for other stuff.

man i cant wait

Was this including tax/shipping? Just curious because the quote I got was significantly more than that.

Not for long Im afriad. Deciding on this or a Grip...

go for Gorilla Boy, Grip is kinda bunk and Voodoo... well I feel like you have a have a stiff one for dave to really get a kick out of that mess. Besides they just took the same thing that GB is doing and slapped their marketing all over it.

go for Gorilla Boy, Grip is kinda bunk and Voodoo... well I feel like you have a have a stiff one for dave to really get a kick out of that mess. Besides they just took the same thing that GB is doing and slapped their marketing all over it.

Cool - thanks for the advice!

mystic - the bag was $125 and then shipping i believe was 19.85(?).

cfair - i personally don't have any alliance/man-love for the borg but i have a voodoo. they're just good bags that a pro just so happened to like. would you say the same about gorilla boy if hypothetically, nate doss sported a gb kong or avery had a simian instead of a grip?

also, what marketing are you seeing for voodoo? all i've seen is feldberg, a facebook, and a rather non-functioning website that only features a button to email Shane, the guy in charge of voodoo.

i chose the karma because it felt right for me, not because some pro happens to have one.

Last edited:
mystic - the bag was $125 and then shipping i believe was 19.85(?).

cfair - i personally don't have any alliance/man-love for the borg but i have a voodoo. they're just good bags that a pro just so happened to like. would you say the same about gorilla boy if hypothetically, nate doss sported a gb kong or avery had a simian instead of a grip?

also, what marketing are you seeing for voodoo? all i've seen is feldberg, a facebook, and a rather non-functioning website that only features a button to email Shane, the guy in charge of voodoo.

i chose the karma because it felt right for me, not because some pro happens to have one.

The website it just waiting to be finished correctly before launching. I spoke with Shane today about getting him and Voodoo involved with the Memorial Experience and he's top notch. He doesn't want to launch until he has everything ready and professional...which is to be commended in this sport.

The website it just waiting to be finished correctly before launching. I spoke with Shane today about getting him and Voodoo involved with the Memorial Experience and he's top notch. He doesn't want to launch until he has everything ready and professional...which is to be commended in this sport.

Wow, $20 for shipping is a joke!

Thanks for the pics Guru!

how to the water bottle holders, uhh... "hold up" when the pockets they are attached to are empty?

i carry only a few things in the pockets (cell/ipod, towels, baseball, birdie bag) so the pockets are pretty empty most of the time. however, i do carry two waterbottles and i never get any sag or anything. in truth, the waterbottle holders are taller than any ive seen on any bag, so they stay upright. hopefully that helped, jaysus