• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

I haven't had any problems with Shane. He quickly responded to emails and called me at home as he said he would. He even went so far as to put a hold on a Mojo bag until payday, tomorrow. I can't wait to order it. I'm pretty stoked about it.

After confusion over Shane shipping me a black bag (I asked for just about any color other than black) I thought we had sorted things out. My "totem brown" bag was shipped from CA on the 26th and arrived on my doorstep in TX just minutes ago. The bag is blue. The f***ing bag is blue.

As likable a guy Shane may be, I cannot recommend ordering from him directly until the website is up and running. Order through Glide Disc Golf until then.

Last edited by a moderator:
After confusion over Shane shipping me a black bag (I asked for just about any color other than black) I thought we had sorted things out. My "totem brown" bag was shipped from CA on the 26th and arrived on my doorstep in TX just minutes ago. The bag is blue. The f***ing bag is blue.

As likable a guy Shane may be, I cannot recommend ordering from him directly until the website is up and running. Order through Glide Disc Golf until then.

LOL. Sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but that's pretty effing funny.

Atleast its not black :popcorn:

I had a horrible experience he ended up just refunding me my money. My personal opinion is if you can't set up a simple website to sell your bags your not smart enough to run a company. I'm not trying to offend anyone just my personal opinion.

I had a horrible experience he ended up just refunding me my money. My personal opinion is if you can't set up a simple website to sell your bags your not smart enough to run a company. I'm not trying to offend anyone just my personal opinion.

This is what almost happened to me. I gave him the ultimatum that if he couldn't get my bag to me by a certain date, which I gave him an extra week and a half, that I would need a refund. My bag came in the day before the deadline. It was worth the wait, but to pay $100+ for a bag that takes a month to ship it to you is a little ridiculous. Their communication and marketing skills are very poor, but the product is pretty solid.

I caddied feldberg at the 2010 worlds and I got a zulu and other stuff for cadding him. I use it just for practice i can squeeze over 50 discs in the bag. In a 3 hour practice round i can throw well over 500 shots. And that has improved my game tremendously.

Aside from being a different color than I expected the bag is awesome. The bag is a really striking shade of blue (don't really know how to describe it) and it appears to be extremely well made. I'll post some pictures if I get around to it.

Finally got my Mojo yesterday...

IMG_1255.JPG

Well called Glide to order a black Mojo, said they would call me back. Well didn't hear anything so I ordered one from Shane. As soon as I hit submit got a call from Glide saying they had one black Mojo left, and if I wanted it they could ship it out today. Needless to say now I will have a Mojo by Wednesday, and another one on order from Shane.

Just posting to let everyone know that glide disc golf has a variety of voodoo disc golf bags in stock that are currently for sale, we have the following colors/models in stock:

Juju: red, blue -- $65 + tax and $10 shipping

Mojo: purple -- $85 + tax and $10 shipping

Zulu: blue, brown, black, purple, green -- $150 + tax and $10 shipping

each bag is available through our shop, you can pay over the phone with credit card, the shops number is 608-285-5190 and you can contact us through our website at glidediscgolf.com

thanks!

I ordered and paid for Karma and I got Mojo instead recent Thursday. They need to double-check to make sure they are shipping the right product!

Does glide DG have any more mojo in anything else besides purple? If not whens the next shipment?