• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

Here's a snap shot of Feldberg's caddy wearing the Spinal Tap during the Memorial.
Not the greatest image in the world, but it'll give you the idea
8528972127_6215363564.jpg

I want to see Spinal tap, Grip, Prodiscus bags all in a line.

:thmbup: third-ed (???)

Which Prodiscus bag tho, they have a large and medium now? Also I think it would be nice if someone did a video comparing all the current "backpack" style bags to each other.

If anyone local to the N. IL area gets a Spinal Tap, I can convince my friends with the Grip and Prodicus bag to do a video. Heck I think my one buddy is going to get one anyway....disposable incoming....and he has a grip bag already.

:thmbup: third-ed (???)

Which Prodiscus bag tho, they have a large and medium now? Also I think it would be nice if someone did a video comparing all the current "backpack" style bags to each other.

If anyone local to the N. IL area gets a Spinal Tap, I can convince my friends with the Grip and Prodicus bag to do a video. Heck I think my one buddy is going to get one anyway....disposable incoming....and he has a grip bag already.
Someone should throw in a Cabela bag for the lulz in the video

This bag does look like it has more storage than the Grip but I think there is something missing. On the sides of the Grip bag, there is a clip holder at the top that could secure an umbrella to the side of the bag. I don't see anything like that on this Voodoo bag. I currently have an Innova Deluxe bag and I hate having to carry my umbrella in my hand during a tournament.

This bag does look like it has more storage than the Grip but I think there is something missing. On the sides of the Grip bag, there is a clip holder at the top that could secure an umbrella to the side of the bag. I don't see anything like that on this Voodoo bag. I currently have an Innova Deluxe bag and I hate having to carry my umbrella in my hand during a tournament.

I believe they said in a post on facebook that they're working on that. The front pocket and the sides are still in progress from what I understand and they're thinking they'll be lucky to get pre-orders started in March.

VOODOO posted this on there FACEBOOK a few min ago for you that care.

Voodoo Disc Golf
Good morning VDG fans,
So this past week was simply amazing for Voodoo Disc Golf!! The Spinal Tap was received with excitement and anticipation from both the fans and our Pros. With that being said, here is the latest update.
The Pre-order-
For the first time ever Voodoo Disc Golf is going to offer a pre-order. The reason for this is because we offer 6 colors and we know everyone has a certain color that they are drooling for. This is the sole reason for the pre-order.
The pre-order will work like this. We will announce, very soon, the date and time when the pre-order will start and when it will end. Therefore, if you want a Spinal Tap, all you need to do is purchase it during the pre-order time frame from our website. It's Just that simple. You purchase, you're in
Update on the Spinal Tap-
There are a few tweaks we are doing to the Spinal Tap this week (nothing crazy). In addition we are finishing up the webpage and additional photos to prepare for the pre-order. We should have a clear idea towards the end of the week on the final price and pre-order date.
Thank you for all of your support!
VDG-