• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VOTING for OKTHROWBERFEST 2012

vote for your top 3

• Bones of Terror

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Skull Candy

Votes: 61 15.3%
  • Drawn in Blood

Votes: 179 44.8%
  • Glass Skull

Votes: 59 14.8%
  • Calvin the Zombie

Votes: 52 13.0%
  • Skullfire

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • Join Us

Votes: 124 31.0%
  • starry night

Votes: 56 14.0%
  • Night Of The Discing Dead

Votes: 75 18.8%
  • Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • The End of Evil

Votes: 125 31.3%
  • Corn Crazy

Votes: 20 5.0%
  • Sweet Tooth

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Green Diablo

Votes: 32 8.0%
  • Mastodon the Hunter

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • Ty died

Votes: 78 19.5%
  • Creepy

Votes: 50 12.5%
  • Black Widows

Votes: 14 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's more going on in Creepy than you think. I don't think the pic does it justice.

WHAT A FINISH!

The End of Evil takes over second place on the last day and holds on by ONE VOTE for first runner-up!

See -- every vote DOES matter!

I will be contacting the winners and prize donators tonight to coordinate the payout.
I will also let everyone see who did which discs.

Thanks to all who took the time to enter another GREAT Okthrowberfest that will build on next year's contest!

Thanks to all who voted, donated, spread the word, and helped make this another successful showing. I will be giving special thanks to our sponsors and prize donators once we get the payout squared and I'm in front of my laptop.

Thanks also to timg and DGCR -- easily the BEST disc golf website and forums on the internet.

Get started on your entry for OKTHROWBERFEST 2013!

Also, feel free to discuss your work if you have an entry in and want people to know more about it -- what disc & plastic type, if it's for sale, techniques used, etc

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts on these forums, I'm one of the "black horses" mentioned earlier. I rarely post anything and spend my time reading what you all are up to. I started dying a few months ago and I need to thank you all sharing so freely your work and techniques. I still feel inadequate to participate in the contest but my brother talked me into it and I'm glad I did. Mine turned out by far my best dye and I wouldn't have done it without the contest. Thanks to all the voters, donators, organizers, and to those who share and make it easy to pick up this sweet hobby.
:clap::clap::clap:

That's what makes it rewarding, hope to get to see more of your work mpacker. Congrats to the clear victors, if I'm not mistaken that would be Dyeingtoplay, Bigman, and Bennett. Those three are elite, the rest simply amazing!! :clap::thmbup::clap:

Sorry for phoning it in this year, my motivation has been lacking lately. I'm starting on next year's disc today :D

There's more going on in Creepy than you think. I don't think the pic does it justice.

Thanks, there is, but when you still have 13 1-2 min dip-cut-peel--dip-cut-peel cycles and it's past 10:30 you don't have time for a good pic.

I spent WAAAYY too long deciding on an image and left myself with too little time to do as good of job as I think I could've done.

Congrats to the winners and all the other enterants, there was a lot of really killer stuff.

Huge thanks to Bennett and all the donors.

....any possibilities of "Spring Fling" contest?

I love this idea, I realize its a lot of hard work for Bennet and everyone. I'd be willing to help anyway I can and I'm sure many others would as well.

Weve thrown(;)) the idea around of another contest, tried one a XMas once, but I think we can get another one going in the spring, that would be two quality contests in the calendar year, and two very different themes.

I will work with the Guild and see what we can arrange, I'd be happy to head up this event as well, we need to add another one, these contests really bring out the best in our DGCRtists.

Great contest. Really surprised my dye made the top 5, almost had 4th place but Ty Dyed beat me out at the last minute, just like bigman did to bennett. Not bad for a single color hot dip dye.:cool:

Great work DTP, that is by far one of the sickest dyes I have ever seen.

My disc was on a soft 2nd run textured Ion, and it's currently in my bag. :p

Last edited:
8162624544_d9d51c6bd4_c.jpg

So as you can see I did "ty died" on a glo boss and "starry nights" on a star excaliber, both are in my bag getting thrown.... If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away...

Congrats to all the winners and everyone competing. You guys are just amazing and I'm excited to be in your company.. thank you to everyone here

Latest posts