• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Waiting for discs

Rameka

Par Member
Are any of you waiting for disc orders right now? I just bit the bullet and ordered some new ones from DGC.com. I've still been playing with my little pack: a Crush, a Polaris, a Roc, and a Challenger. I ordered some new ones last week and I'm hoping they get here soon. I'm up in British Columbia and I believe DGC is down in Florida, so hopefully they get here by the end of the week. This is my first disc order, so I'm pretty excited! I've already got a bunch of models lined up that I'm considering for my next order :D

Here's what I ordered (pending bag):
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/bag.php?mid=3339

I know what it means to play the waiting game for items. It sucks. I am actually doing that right now but for a video game from a friend.

Ditto, I'm waiting for some Doc Martens. Rameka, don't tease us man, what did you order? I have to tell you how dumb your selections were you know that right?;)

Did you edit that in there or have I been staring at the cpu screen too long? Yeesh, mea culpa. Good selections all around, my only concern is getting the Sentinel in base plastic. That's a good disc for the overstable mid slot and seems like you'd be better suited to get in Q or sirius plastic. I've never thrown the millennium plastic though. I've been wanting a Q Sentinel but I need a good meat hook of a mid, you might not need that.

Did you edit that in there or have I been staring at the cpu screen too long? Yeesh, mea culpa. Good selections all around, my only concern is getting the Sentinel in base plastic. That's a good disc for the overstable mid slot and seems like you'd be better suited to get in Q or sirius plastic. I've never thrown the millennium plastic though. I've been wanting a Q Sentinel but I need a good meat hook of a mid, you might not need that.

Trying everything in base plastic first seemed like a good idea to me. If I like the mold, I'll get a couple more of them in better plastic. I'm playing it safe here--I'm on a student budget :p

I hear you, that is great strategy for most discs but I feel like if want a meat hook, I want it to stay that way for as long as possible. I'd just wear it in too fast and then I'd have to get another and that would hurt my student budget. Don't forget, you can always trade away on here and discaroo, it's easier to trade premium plastics than base though. Just my .02

Waiting on a couple Grooves, a Z Force, and an order of Z/ESP Discraft misprints. I just ordered them today, but the Grooves and Force are already en route and hopefully will be here before the weekend. Not expecting the misprints for at least a week.

Waiting on a couple Grooves, a Z Force, and an order of Z/ESP Discraft misprints. I just ordered them today, but the Grooves and Force are already en route and hopefully will be here before the weekend. Not expecting the misprints for at least a week.

Holy crap...way too fast for me. I wouldn't even touch those. The only reason I throw a Crush is because I got stuck with it and now I'm sort of used to it (first disc I bought when I was new to the sport).

Luckily for me, Discnation is about a ten minute drive from where I live so I never really have to wait for a disc, unless they're out of stock. But then there's Play-it-Again Sports, which has a decent selection of discs. Planning on stopping by Discnation tomorrow to pick up a Stalker.

im waiting for a bunch of stuff from ebay right now. as far as waiting for the discs to reach canada it is going to take a few extra days to go through the extra security.

im waiting for a bunch of stuff from ebay right now. as far as waiting for the discs to reach canada it is going to take a few extra days to go through the extra security.

Gotta love that international buying....I would hate to live in canada or europe (ok maybe not so much europe becuase of lat64) but it would still be a pain to buy anything anyways...

Seriously though to me it is almost like waiting for your B-day or Christmas. I don't currently have any discs on order but due to my inability to find a Surge to trade for on this site I will probably end up purchasing one.

90% of my discs I have gotten in the mail in trades, so I do a lot of waiting. I have 3 discs coming that should be here any day now.

Marshall Street and Prime are only 40 mins away in MA -95% of the time get them the next day when i order online.

Latest posts