• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Want 172 Champ or Star Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkyrie

Double Eagle Member
I am looking for 172 Champ or Star eagles! Let me know if ya got one and i will buy, or trade (i dont have many discs to trade, but we may be able to work something out)

I have a 175 Champion KC 12X eagle-L mold. Do you want the L or X mold? I also have a 169 Eagle X in Champion

Have 2 Champion Eagles, 172g, one red, one I-dyed. Probably would only get rid of the red one. Its in great shape and has moderate ink on the bottom. PM me if still interested

working on getting a pic of the red eagle now, I've decided that I'm not getting rid of the dyed one. Posting it shortly. What do you have that you would want to trade for it? Not looking to sell, but would trade if the deal is right.

i guess just give me a list of what you might be willing to trade for it. There are discs out there that I haven't tried that I'm willing to try. And others that I know I might want. I'm thinking it might have to be a good deal, I love my eagles, but don't throw them too much in a situation where I lose them, so the other's I have should be enough for me right now.

But anyways, just let me know what you might be willing to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts