• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WANTED: BETA Testers for REVIEWdg

Some really nice ant thoughtful reviews are starting to populate the disc pool... Remember to get your entries in for the Vibram Swag Giveway that includes a Dry-Fit Polo and 2 Obex Prototypes... Details on the front page at REVIEWdg.com

So the giveaway for the Vibram 2 Obex Discs and Dry-Fit Polo happens at the end of the month, so you have a few days to still enter. There are multiple ways to enter but you get the most extra chances with reviews of Vibram discs.

We had a software update that is suppose to have increased the speed of the site... let us know if notice - if you had done a previous disc review.

Details on the contest giveaway are on the front page at www.REVIEWdg.com

Nice site. Id love to help but I'm so new at this point I doubt there is anyway I can review a disc in any useful way. I'm still way too inconsistent. Unless you want a total noobs-eye-view ie it goes straight when I throw it and a little farther then the other one, doesn't hyzer out like the speed 13 I was trying to throw before I knew anything. Bounces off tress really well lol.

OK GANG - 2morrow is the day we pick the winner of the 2 prototype Obex and Dry-Fit Vibram Polo - details on how to win and pictures of the 6 discs you get to choose from are at www.reviewdg.com
- don't miss out.

Nice site. Id love to help but I'm so new at this point I doubt there is anyway I can review a disc in any useful way. I'm still way too inconsistent. Unless you want a total noobs-eye-view ie it goes straight when I throw it and a little farther then the other one, doesn't hyzer out like the speed 13 I was trying to throw before I knew anything. Bounces off tress really well lol.

Loki,

As long as you fill out the characteristics accurately - you review will help. Other folks who throw your same distances will be able to gather info. The charting capabilities that we will have are pretty sick - just need a little more data on a couple of discs before we present that capability on the site.

I got mine in too late for the contest, oh well.

Any ideas what you'll be getting gateway and/or Discraft?

Any ideas what you'll be getting gateway and/or Discraft?

We just did a software update and worked the kinks out. Before we added anymore discs we wanted to make sure the hamsters didn't die or the rubberbands didn't break... We are good to go and will continue to add new Manufacturers and Molds.

We just did a software update and worked the kinks out. Before we added anymore discs we wanted to make sure the hamsters didn't die or the rubberbands didn't break... We are good to go and will continue to add new Manufacturers and Molds.

Well theres you problem. You arent using enough Duct tape.

Regarding reviewing: whats in it for me? doing anymore giveaways this month?

There is always something going on... right now we are doing a FREE SIDEBAR ad for 30 days to do with what you will - as long as it is disc golf related and won't offend our mothers...

http://talkdiscgolf.com/?p=2084

Are there more giveaways related to REVIEWS? - Sure - We have a box-o-stuff.

Just signed up and reviewed a disc real quick. The site has some potential but seemed a bit clunky as is.