• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Wanted: XD and KC Pro Aviar

Status
Not open for further replies.

zud00

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I'm wanting to try out some new putters and don't want to buy new ones. I am looking for an XD and a KC Pro Aviar to try out. I can buy or trade. Discs I have to trade are:
Pro Rhyno-good
Quest Rock it-excellent

Check my discs (loose) for weights. I don't know their weights off the top of my head. The rock-it disc is listed in another thread for trade. The rhyno has the stamp removed.

Umm...DX XD cost about 8 bucks.

Better to buy it new because every worn XD's flies differently.

You don't want to get the wrong impression based on broke-in XD's.

Just an FYI...:cool:

I figured that was the case. I just bought 5 new discs and my wife says no more:(

No it is not one of the 5 I bought. I made a trade for an XD with Zensuit so I am still looking to try a KC Pro Aviar. I have a Pro Rhyno available for trade or I might be able to trade something else, so if anyone else has a KC Pro Aviar they are not using, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.

I'm still looking to try out a KC Pro Aviar so if anyone has one that's not in use, I'd be interested in buying or trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts