• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] WE WANT: G* Sonics & Polecats --DGCR lets make it happen'

Im pretty sure it took YEARS to "build" premi kitties and they came out f2's :\

THROW THE OLD CIRCLE OR BAR STAMP ON THESE TOO!

Yeah, if they could make a gstar polecat that has the same flight as dx and isn't floppy...I think it would be very hard to do considering how thin the rim is. But if they could....oh man. Hit and stick, perfect woods driver.

If g* stabilizes the mold, would a g* polecat be straighter than base plastic?

If g* stabilizes the mold, would a g* polecat be straighter than base plastic?

This question is probably the hardest question I've ever thought of. Excellent dg philosophy question. They already fly so straight....I bet the tops would sink and make them turn.

with ions/aviars I find it just adds to the glide really so that's why I was curious. Now a sunken top sonic on the other hand would be a problem lol.

^ still say xt would be better though...

A response from Innova to my inquiry.

Thank you for throwing INNOVA and thank you for taking the time to write. Your feedback is very valuable to us. We appreciate hearing what discs and plastics customers want to throw. It is a challenge to produce the Sonic in Star plastic in heavier weights. We did a small run some years ago, but the discs are no longer available through us.

We are hoping to do a test run of Sonics in our new XT material soon. It is possible we may also test a Star version of the Sonic again as well. If the tests are successful, the Sonics would likely be made available through the INNOVA Factory Store Proshop. http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/

Thank you again for throwing INNOVA. We appreciate your valuable feedback.

A response from Innova to my inquiry.

For what it's worth, they told me the same thing about Champ Polecats. Being that Star is an opaque blend, they're full of it. They can pack weighting agent in there without worrying about clouding their precious Jolly Launcher like they had to do with the Polecats.