• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] WE WANT: G* Sonics & Polecats --DGCR lets make it happen'

I should ask what is the minimum amount I would have to buy to get xt polecats. Same with gstar. I would pay in advance and keep them all as long as they were legal weights.

Right? They already make a ton of variants of the Sonic (SuperHero, SuperSonic et. al.) I'm much more interested in the Polecat. Sounds, if that e-mail is to be believed, like its not on the docket.

Yet.

None of those Sonics variants are made in golf weights though. That makes a big difference.

Definitely don't be discouraged by that email. I got several of those in my hunt for Champ Polecats, not to mention being told the same thing (and to please stop calling and emailing) over the phone. Once they go to run the mold again, they'll do it...if for no other reason than to stop the emails and phone calls.

Keep spamming people!

My email didn't mention polecats. The polecat isn't a broken mold in Dx; the sonic desperately needs full weight premo plastic because of the cracking. Polecats are fine in Dx as far a I'm concerned :p

10 day last post bump :|

Few new kitty lovers around here that I know of who might like a G* version... INNOVA!

I'd be super duper interested if they updated the polecat stamp to look something like this...
Polecat3_cpt_Elliot_Smith.jpg

depends on "the" DX really. some of that plastic is just straight junk though and scuffs holding it while warping on the shelf. Champions don't hold their flight a ton either so was thinking a softer blend with premium durability might be the best combo for a driving lid.

That would be me. First tree hit with my DX creased it. Very short hole, and not thrown very hard. I don't think DX will suffice for a driving kitty.

Funny you say that. My blurple DX has seen a lot more action than my Champ, and it still is as stable as when it was new. My Champ turns.

My first R-Pro creased on the first big tree hit though. It went from perfectly stable with zero fade to a turnover at any power level.

I'd be super duper interested if they updated the polecat stamp to look something like this...
Polecat3_cpt_Elliot_Smith.jpg

Nah man, you can't mess with perfection. The only stamp better is the Gopher:

Gopher.jpg

Look at that cute little guy, wearing tennis shoes. :p

I sent them an email a week ago. Here's ther response from yesterday. I asked if there were plans to run polecats in gstar:

There is a possibility of this happening in the future, but we do not have a scheduled timeline at this time. Stay tuned to our social media outlets for the latest release information.

I sent them an email a week ago. Here's ther response from yesterday. I asked if there were plans to run polecats in gstar:

There is a possibility of this happening in the future, but we do not have a scheduled timeline at this time. Stay tuned to our social media outlets for the latest release information.

After working for the Champ Polecats, I take this to mean that they'll try it next time they have to run the mold. Looking promising...

I think that when you guys email/swarm innova you should mention flat flight plates. I'm no polecat aficionado but I remember them being nice and flat like good rhynos, it'd be a shame if them molded them up and they were all domey and pop top.

I think that when you guys email/swarm innova you should mention flat flight plates. I'm no polecat aficionado but I remember them being nice and flat like good rhynos, it'd be a shame if them molded them up and they were all domey and pop top.

Bite your tongue! I love domey Polecats.

I know others prefer them flat. As much as I prefer flatter molds in general, for some reason I enjoy domey Polecats.

do they fly the same? the domey rhyno I gave to ted a while back was the weirdest feeling thing ever and flippy for a rhyno