• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Weekly Wednesday Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amenz

Birdie Member
Here's the deal. I've got a good deal of new wizards in most all varieties to get rid of and will list one here every week on Wednesday. If it sells I'll list another. If it doesn't sell I'll wait until the following Wednesday and list another.

This week we have your average pink current run Eraser Wizard with a bit of a jawbreaker pattern going on. It's marked 175 and scaled at 176. $13 Shipped. SOLD Scroll down for current wizard listing.

101_4531_zps933aa891.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say it's an average current run Eraser, probably like a Super Soft in flex, or a touch stiffer. Not like a Soft though. Anyone else wanna give their comparisons to current run's flex go for it.

That went fast! Next up is a Circle Stamped SuperGlow Wizard. Marked SS on the back and feels between an SS and an S in my opinion. Marked 172g and scaled between 172 and 173. $15 shipped on this one as I'm seeing less of this stamp lately.
WeeklyWizard001_zps63206b8d.jpg

WeeklyWizard002_zps6fcbbfbb.jpg

Glow Wizard has been sold. Next up is this fairly hot pink SS Throwback stamped wizard. New as always and 175g. $12 shipped on this one.
101_4353_zpsf15ac77f.jpg

Yep, somebody got a good deal....sheeesh. So the throwback is gone. On to the next one.

Beautiful sparkle stamp on this one. Stamped and marked Super Soft but it feels like my Super Stupid Softs. 175g 10/10 $14 shipped. First come first served.

101_4505_zpsd165b6fe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts