• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rocky Mount, NC

Wesleyan College DGC

Permanent course
1.55(based on 3 reviews)
I was playing on 7/6 and was not able to find the basket for hole #9. Any clues where is it supposed to be? Seemed like the basket for #4 was pretty close to the 400' indicated on the tee pad in the direction the pad kind of indicates. But that takes you away from the tee for #10. Never found a basket labelled for 9.

The tee pad #9 has you going back towards #1 and playing to the #4 basket. I think most people would play this course as (using the tee pad hole #s) 1-8, 10-18, then 9. That gets you back close to where you started.

OK... so you are saying there is no #9 basket? That the basket for #4 is also the basket for #9? Do you know that this is the actual design?

Course has been realigned. Old #9 is now #18. Old #18 is now #17. 1 thru 8 has not changed. 9 thru 17 will have basket numbers 10 thru 18 on them until corrected. Makes more sense for a much better flow and back to parking lot.

Course had been completely re-done. Brand new baskets and a WILDLY different layout. It's much longer now, plays across the entire campus and is no longer just 18 pitch and putt shots through some pines. It's an incredibly dramatic improvement. I feel like this course page needs to be taken down completely and then redone with the new info, etc? At the very least, the reviews are no longer relevant. I wouldn't be surprised if the new layout ends up around a 4/5 over time.

Course had been completely re-done. Brand new baskets and a WILDLY different layout. It's much longer now, plays across the entire campus and is no longer just 18 pitch and putt shots through some pines. It's an incredibly dramatic improvement. I feel like this course page needs to be taken down completely and then redone with the new info, etc? At the very least, the reviews are no longer relevant. I wouldn't be surprised if the new layout ends up around a 4/5 over time.
RIP the current layout. Then relist the course based on the new layout.

Latest posts