• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Market, MD

West Winds DGC

2.75(based on 5 reviews)
Just got to play 18 with Joseph and some other friends prior to the official course opening. It's in its infancy and has the chance to be a very nice disc golf course on the former ball golf course. Looking forward to playing it again sometime. Keep up the great work, Joseph.

Just got to play 18 with Joseph and some other friends prior to the official course opening. It's in its infancy and has the chance to be a very nice disc golf course on the former ball golf course. Looking forward to playing it again sometime. Keep up the great work, Joseph.
Thank you so much Jim! I have many people who are helping me make the dream a reality. It was great meeting and playing with you. Your form is AMAZING!!!

What a beautiful course. I have an injury which kept me from playing but I did a walk-through this morning (well, a limp-through) and I cant wait to play it and write a review.

Latest posts