• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

*Western PA* Opportunity to Build a Champ Level Course!

DiscinBB

Hey All,

I have emailed the parks and recreation Director of Cranberry Twp(Butler County-25 miles north of Pittsburgh) about the possibility of creating a new course in the township since the sport really seems to be taking off in the area. He responded to the idea with enthusiasm as long as there are enough players to show interest in the matter. Says he could find a nice chunk of land if players are willing to set aside time to construct.
Just curious, do you think we could find enough people that would show interest, not just in playing but also willing to lend some personal time to help construct the course? Honestly, for how much money the twp. has I imagine we could get a pretty nice grant. Spread the word, then we can take it from there.

More evidence that my trip will be to PA! Not only will it work, but it will be a thing of beauty, especially with that attitude. Grant money helps too
-JD

Latest posts