• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Westside BT Drivers - which mold would you pick?

Which two Westside drivers would you like to have in BT?

• MAAILMA (World)

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • POHJOLAN ISÄNTÄ (King)

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • TIETÄJÄ (Sorcerer)

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • VIPUNEN (Giant)

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • KALEVAN MIEKKA (Sword)

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • TUONELAN LAUTTURI (Boatman)

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • POHJAN POIKA (Northman)

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
I intentionally only listed distance drivers. Stags are fairway drivers. I was going to do more orders including some lower speed stuff if it works out and there's enough interest. Still waiting to here back on some details to see if it's possible to get a small batch or buy into a run, but they may not be in to any channels beside their retail outlets. We'll see.

Anyone who is interested, Derek Brockard (facebook) gets some BT stuff frequently. You may want to talk to him if you're in a hurry to get something, especially fairways and mids. Definitely a premium price as he's getting them through retail chains.

If my efforts don't pan out I will probably try to grab a disc or two from him, but I'm not going to go broke on a handful of BT drivers.

Just heard back today and got some further insight in to Westside's methods.

Apparently they are basically running at capacity for the next three months on all of their machines just to keep up with current orders. There may be an opportunity to work with them in the off season (~September in Europe) so I'll keep in touch with my contact and see if we can do more later this year.

For now I recommend reaching out to people on the Trilogy Discs ISO page on Facebook for individual BT requests. They arent cheap, but if you need something that's the best I know of for now.

Also, remember to continue to encourage Dynamic to import Westside BT and/or mold up more of their own product line in Prime. If we could get Felons, Verdicts, Trespasses and Enforcers in Prime I think we'd have pretty good coverage for rain and cycling.

Thanks for everyone's participation. Hopefully this will work out eventually.

Bt is bt. Its westsides baseline.

For those who want BT discs there is a BT Hard Bard on one of the facebook auction groups now.

The only drive I have is a hatchet but would love a sorcerer and stag. Ive also got a Tursas and bard I can't wait to toss.

Latest posts