• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Westside Discs, Warhorse: Video Review

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L9Eo02m2zf0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Interesting video. I'd love to watch it but maybe get rid of that beep.

Anyone want to not click here is a summary of the video.

dude mumbles through his opinions
*soft music while he throws it*
BEEP

dude mumbles softer about the disc
*soft music while he throws it*
BEEP

wholly crap... turned off the video... seriously that beep makes this NSFW

If you want anyone to watch to the end, or watch any more reviews do something about that beep man.

that beep
BEEP
BEEP

wholly crap seriously that beep that beep man.

Being a bit dramatic, aren't we? Hahaha
I'll admit it was a little obnoxious, but I actually thought it was a cool effect. For someone who has a squirrelly attention span (like me), the beep drew me back into the video a time or two. Haha

To the OP, I thought the video was really well done. Pretty knowledgeable dudes talking about the flight, good throwers, and the drone shots were cool as hell. Well done. Definitely checking out Sidearm Productions more often.

The beeps are obnoxious. I turned the video off after the second one. Decided it was not worth putting up with more.

BeepNo signal

Enough of this.

Really good filming quality and angles to see the disc flight. Agree the beeps cuts aren't the best but I really liked actually being able to see the disc flight in every shot.

Anybody else throwing these? Thought it might be a good headwind Giant.

Anybody else throwing these? Thought it might be a good headwind Giant.

I've been throwing one for a bit now and like it. I've seen people say it's as stable as a stilleto, but I don't think it is nearly that os. I just picked up a giant, but haven't thrown it much yet. The stilleto was too os for me the warhorse as been my go to headwind driver now.

I maybe saw a different video - or maybe it was on my phone and I couldn't hear it but I don't know these beeps -----the Warhorse looks crazy OS - I like the Stiletto and I own a few - I don't think I'd need a Warhorse but if I ever look to replace the Stiletto I'd check these out - but for me Super Fast OS = Stiletto and it's worked well when I bag it (usually certain courses/shots/conditions - I usually don't bag it unless I know I'll need to use it)

Latest posts