• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Westside Pine

Keith H

Eagle Member
I'm wondering what folks here think of the Westside Pine.

I throw a very mixed bag of 5 or 6 brands, heavy on mids.

The Westside VIP Warship is the first Westside disc I have bagged.

I'm getting an easy 270-280 on the Warship which is nothing amazing, but it is helping my game.

I also throw the EMac Truth (phasing out) and the Verdict.

I'm seeing very little discussion on the Pine other than it is a more HSS compliment to the Warship.

Has anyone thrown the Pine? Are you bagging it?

What is it like in the hand?

Hoe does it feel and fly compared to the Verdict?

Any feedback would be appreciated, it is very hard to find less common discs on the shelf in my area so I can't just go feel a bunch of them at a local shop.

You can try this thread that already has some opinions:
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128129&highlight=pine

Incidentally, even though I don't bag the Pine, I liked it very much during the Trilogy Challenge.

Also, for a few more months, the Pine will only be available through the TC (or from people who played in it and are reselling them). It will only be available in stores later in the Fall.

Last edited:
PJ, Thank you very much, that link was exactly what I needed!

I was not finding it searching, but that was my fault, I figured out what I did wrong.

I look forward to trying a Pine once they are more readily available.
Mods, you are welcome to combine this tread with the other one. Sorry about the extra thread.

It's not really the place to sell your TC disc tho. There's a marketplace for that.

Mods can delete it if it's not allowed. I dont see the point of creating a new thread when someone mentions they're interested in trying a disc out, and have seen this exact thing happen on a couple different threads. I suppose maybe a PM would've been more appropriate.

Mods can delete it if it's not allowed. I dont see the point of creating a new thread when someone mentions they're interested in trying a disc out, and have seen this exact thing happen on a couple different threads. I suppose maybe a PM would've been more appropriate.

It's because this website is supported by people paying the $5 per year or whatever to get a crown so you can post threads in the marketplace. The exact same has happened in other threads on here before and usually someone chimes in that you should post that in the marketplace (and usually mods delete the post) because it's how DGCR supports itself.

It's because this website is supported by people paying the $5 per year or whatever to get a crown so you can post threads in the marketplace. The exact same has happened in other threads on here before and usually someone chimes in that you should post that in the marketplace (and usually mods delete the post) because it's how DGCR supports itself.

Makes sense, thanks for the explanation.

my thoughts:

- large diameter...not as big as a condor, but definitely larger than all of my other mids
- great feel in the hand...to me, feels like a domey roc
- a bit slower in the air than I expected, makes it very controllable
- a bit more stable than I expected...stability similar to a champ roc 3, little more glide because of the larger diameter
- you can really wail on it and get some distance with reliable fade!

Latest posts