• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Westward Ho!

pacanova

Birdie Member
So I'm headed West later this week. If you're in the area near our stops, I'd like to meet up and get in a round, and learn where the good non-chain eats are.

Stops include:
Cheyenne, WY
SLC, UT (Solitude)
Reno, NV (hoping for Adventure park)
Bullards Beach SP, OR (thinking university of OB on the way)
Portland, OR (not settled on one yet)
Farragut SP, ID (bdodson recommended)
Billings, MT (not sure where)
Keystone, SD (rapid city somewhere)
Sioux City, IA (no idea)

I think I've got some solid courses picked out, now I just need to make sure there isn't a tourney that lines up with my visit.

PM me and we can trade contact info to meet up.

Keystone meet

I do not know what date you will be in the Blackhills but check the http://www.blackhillsdiscgolf.com for event dates. Not sure how adventurous you are but Jackson is the course to play in Rapid City. Omaha is cool because of its history. Guessing that is the first course in SD and likely most of the surrounding states but not much of a challenge. It only takes a small amount of time though. Anyway, League Tuesdays, and they would be happy to have you join in, at Jackson and a lot of events there this summer. Great course but both Spearfish and Custer are more adventurous. Custer is closer to Keystone than Spearfish but both are definitely worth the drive. Let us know what course you pick.