• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are the coolest DG club names?

Minnesota Frisbee Association

We are the only ones who have approval from Whamo to use the word 'Frisbee' in our name.

Damn..... feeling old right now. :doh:

Had a friend dye a Boss for me a few years back. Never made the bag though.

29948_g.jpg

174g Champ Boss? I could probably find a buyer if you're looking to sell.

Tower Drive DGC. It was a good name for the bridge in town. Bridge changed names. Now its a good name for our club.

I'm partial to the Lancaster Disc Golf Alliance. The name has a nice ring to it and they are some cool people with a nice course! Sorry, Columbus Flyers. I don't think that name is very cool. I have never considered myself anything close to a "flyer" while disc golfing.

I want to start my own disc golf club, with blackjack and hookers.

OP should have just asked everyone what the name of their local league/club is...

SKY PILOTS RULE!!!

I am part of an unofficial group of night discers, we call ourselves the "Rubber Benders", which is dumb because we throw plastic. If you ever hear people yelling "Rubber bendiiiiiiiiing!" or see a bunch of guys picking each other up and yelling "People bendiiiiiiiiing!", that would be us, and I encourage you to come say hi, as we have fun.

Minnesota Frisbee Association

We are the only ones who have approval from Whamo to use the word 'Frisbee' in our name.

Before it got combined into a larger club in the late 90s, there was the ITFC

Indian territory frisbee club

One of the first around as well :)

My local club is the North Side Chain Gang (North Houston)
Really like the name for an Austin club: Bat City Bombers

Air Capital Disc Golf Club (ACDGC)

Wichita is known for it's aerospace industry. Crispin from Handeye designed an awesome club logo for us.

Latest posts