• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What did you shoot today?

2 or 3 under on my lunch break 9 holer, 4 or 5 under on my 24 hole long tee round after work. The second round was weird...had some huge rips and nice birdies, but got some 4's on holes I always par and sometimes birdie. Had a lot of nice putts and drives though so I'm happy.

Wellspring, Burlington NC: -3 including a drop in birdie on hole 17 :cool:, followed by a Murphy's Law round of +5, and then +2. :( I need to eat more than a waffle and a banana before I go play multiple rounds. :\

Damn,that's a sick round,same thing happened to me at Flat Rock,previous best was three under,shot 8 down the other night,was nice,even though i missed 3 putts under 15 feet,so I should of been 11 down :(

Argh! Those short "gimme" putt misses are knives in the back.

... and the weird thing with me was I hadn't played in 8-9 days. Guess the time off helped with ... something lol.

-4 at Lake Stevens(19 holes)/ +5 at Bud Pell(18 holes), +2 at Mcchord(9 holes)

Played 2 rounds at East Park in Rochester, MN. Shot an 11-under 30 both rounds. But that number is misguiding because the pars of the holes at East are extremely generous. Par for the 9-hole course is 41, but probably should be more like 28-31. I just like saying that technically I shot -11 :D

Last edited:
-5 at Elysian park with an Ace in the same round.
Haven't played since Sunday :(

+11 and +9 at Shady Oaks in Orangevale, CA. The +9 was more like a +11, as I took a mulligan that ended up getting me a birdie, and I took a birdie that hit center chain from like 15 feet out and spat out.

That was some crazy Barsby-Climo Iron Leaf shizzle. =X

I have not played today but last time I played which was the 2 days ago I shot a -2, -4, -4 at at jack mattox in ringgold ga. Its an easy course.