• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What disc is this?

scuba

Anyone have any clue to what type of disc this is?
all it says is innova champion....

anyone, anyone? bueller? bueller?...anyone?

Attachments

• 0926091457.jpg
    0926091457.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 100
Thats just the first run stamp. Got a shot at the edge and underside?

It looks ancient. Is it DX or Star plastic, and Mid or Driver?

If it is real old, I doubt it is star but DX at that time was about what Star is now, I think anyway. Slight difference but nothing like the difference between the 2 now.

Hate to jack someone's thread, but I've been curious about this disc I have. Found it at a PIAS, it's old, beat, has about a 30' range. Anymore power than that and it gets flippy. DX I assume, the only marking on the bottom was 169. Putts dang good.
DSC01372-1.jpg

DSC01414-1.jpg

looks like my areo i have, the blue 1 that is

That's what I assumed, but wasn't sure. I've held an aero, but didn't pay much attention to it. I held it up to some big bead aviars and it looked nothing like them.

Thanks man!

It looks ancient. Is it DX or Star plastic, and Mid or Driver?

Obviously, edge and botton views would help, and the abbreviation would be a dead giveaway, but I'm not so sure it's really all that old - could be just heavy wear.

I don't own any first run Innova plastic, but that stamp looks fairly current. Does anyone know if the current first run stamp looks any different, or when they last changed stamps?

Obviously, edge and botton views would help, and the abbreviation would be a dead giveaway, but I'm not so sure it's really all that old - could be just heavy wear.

I don't own any first run Innova plastic, but that stamp looks fairly current. Does anyone know if the current first run stamp looks any different, or when they last changed stamps?

dont know, i have a very old first run, and it looks like that (i think)

The blue looks like an Aero to me too. Let me know if you want to trade it, I need a backup.

The disc in the OP is fairly new. The Blue disc later in the post has the old stamp. If you look at the two you will notice differences such the fact that the original stamp does not say "Innova" on it anywhere, just "Champion Discs INC." The stamp on the disc in the OP has only been used for a few years, it didn't show up until the mid 2000's.