• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] What disc to replace my CE Leopard?!

Yeah I think its called Proton plastic or Opto not sure exactly though because Legacy also has this clear blend.. I'll bet ex-employees and insiders stole innova's CE recipe!

Yeah I think its called Proton plastic or Opto not sure exactly though because Legacy also has this clear blend.. I'll bet ex-employees and insiders stole innova's CE recipe!

My first job was for a guy who owned one of those fast-food grease pits and the food was better than most of the competition. However, he made a three day, slow cook beanless chili that people would drive 30 miles to enjoy. We were crazy busy because of that chili and it sold half of the burgers, dogs, and fries to boot.

He only started the famous 20 gallon batch at night when the place was closed and he was alone. Not only that, but he kept a large, metal 'spice box' locked up so that employees couldn't even guess the ingredients list.

Smart man.

Latest posts