• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you do here?

What if you find a disc and then try it out with the intention of returning it after your round and then...you hit an ACE with it while you were exploring with someone else's plastic? Do you then ink up the disc since you hit an ace with it? Do you call the number and offer to buy it off the owner? Do you not call?

For the record this has not happened to me but I thought it might put some people in a weird spot. I would still call the owner to arrange for a return. I would probably have a good laugh. I would not ink their disc. I will not ink my own when I get an ace.

Had a similar situation happen recently. A guy I see in tournaments alot was talking about how he found a yellow destroyer. Well I had lost one and we had pretty much determined it was mine (found on same hole I had lost mine). It had my name and number on it, don't know why he didn't call. but anyways he still didn't offer it back to me and I let it go just avoid an ackward conversation. Not really too upset about it, he just plays finders keepers I guess.

so many people confuse "lost" and "left"....you leave it behind so you must think its trash.

Latest posts