• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you putt with?

What do you putt with?

• Dart

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • Aviar

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • Magic

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • Wizard

Votes: 59 20.6%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • Birdie

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Vibram

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • Challenger

Votes: 22 7.7%
  • Focus

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Ion

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Omega

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Blowfly

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Voodoo

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • APX

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Banger

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters
A Challenger for me. In Crystal Z plastic. I have a Soft X, and although I like it too, its way to "chippy".

After a brief affair with the Ridge, I put the Sinus SPs back in my bag. Although I am getting handsy with some Soft APXs. Basically full circle. After a guy introduce me to disc golf at Coachman, he hooked me up with a DGA Reef. After my injury, I am finally learning the value of a straight putter.

Where is XD???? The brotherhood will be upset! hah

I putt with an XD or a DART depending on conditions and shot angle.

2 SOFT IONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both 174g and LOVING them, they have NO fade to them and stay on the line you put them on..if you use them as a driver and you can throw over 350' throw them with 45 degrees of hyzer and they will flatten, do an s hook and continue to fly straight, i have gotten one to double helix and land about 300' from the teepad. amazing disc for drives and putts(putts more)

Last edited:
two very thrashed wizards. i don't use practice putters because i don't use them during rounds. ron russel only practiced using his two magnets, the old war dogs. so do i

Where are the Euro plastics?
Prodiscus Jokeri and Lat 64 Pure
Both discs have threads devoted to them.

And Vibram is a brand not a disc.

magic, baby. so very very straight even at low speeds, meaning you can putt straight at the basket, and if you miss you're not left with a 20 footer.

If I had to choose from the list, it'd be an Aviar. (I still have some for practice putters.) But I carry a Lightning #2 in my bags.

175g Medium X-Link Vibram Ridge. Grippy and has a very solid, almost heavier, feel. Makes my 174 Ion and 174 Aviar seem light and flimsy when I try to put with them.

Latest posts