• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What else do i need in my bag? (innova only)

Prison29841

I already have
-a really light wraith. I cant read the writing. I can sling this really far in open areas but not so good in the woods
-a mid 160's leopard. I throw this one alot more in the woods than the wraith/
-A 165 Aviar putter. Im thinking im going to get a 175 soon. I just cant put good with the lightness of the 165
-175 Roc. I need a new one this one i really to heavy for me to throw far. What would you recommend for someone driving around 200 feet on average?
-A 166ish stingray. found this one, use for rollers except i suck at rollers.

I need another driver of some sort. I was thinking a tee bird or valk. Which would you recommend and what weights?

you need an Elite X Comet 170 something
and an Cyclone in any plastic, also 170 something
and i hear that Wizards are cool....don't know much about Gateway plastic though.....(shame on me)

seriously though....if you are on here asking questions you can go to marshall street or disc golf center web sites and order something.....don't let your local PIAS or other retailer hold you back......expand you horizons duder......man i'm being to nice

topcide said:
I never undrstood why anyone would refuse to throw specific brands.

OCD is one example. Sort of related imo to the "only throw one color" type of person.

try a 165ish leopard.

by the way i also only throw innova.....i have tried some discraft but it didnt last cause i already have my core discs and dont need anymore molds.

get a 165gram dx teebird

maybe his local store only carries innova cut the guy some slack. I live in Washington DC and i can't buy any discraft/gateway locally i must order it online or trade.

Latest posts