• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] What is the QMF?

jtbingster

* Ace Member *
I saw a x-out at PIAS that was Millennium and said QMF on the sticker. It looked like a midrange. What is it? What does it fly like?

flies similar to the 2010 Ace Race disc aka Hornet

it is an "over"stable mid range
fairly fast flyer

It was recommended to me when I was looking for something that felt like a Roc but was more stable. It's had a spot in my bag for a couple of years and I don't see it coming out any time soon.

Always marketed as a faster more overstable roc, so the description of the hornet as a faster more overstable wasp seems like a fitting comparison. I like em. I have that I did a practice dye on thats just sitting there, I will never throw it. :-\

I saw a x-out at PIAS that was Millennium and said QMF on the sticker. It looked like a midrange. What is it? What does it fly like?

Yep, Sentinel MF. And if the tooling on the bottom says San Marino as opposed to www.innova then you've got the more sought after variety, due to its more pronounced overstability.