• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Reptilian Lizard

The Mickstar

Berg Gang
I found a Lizard with no ink this morning. "FSL" plastic, which I assume is Fossil. It feels like Pure White Wizard (i.e. very stiff/hard), but better grip. It doesn't have the same stability as my other Wizards, though.

This Lizard flipped up from a slight hyzer & actually drifted slightly right with almost no finish (fade).

Is that typical for this disc or did I find an oddball? This one does have a small chunk out of the rim. Maybe that's the reason... It seemed to fly fine, though.

Last edited:
I found a Lizard with no ink this morning. "FSL" plastic, which I assume is Fossil. It feels just like Pure White Wizard (i.e. very stiff/hard). It doesn't have the same stability as my other Wizards, though.

This Lizard flipped up from a slight hyzer & actually drifted slightly right with almost no finish (fade).

Is that typical for this disc or did I find an oddball? This one does have a small chunk out of the rim. Maybe that's the reason... It seemed to fly fine, though.
That's typical especially of the latest runs...compare it side by side and you'll see the tighter shape of the Lizard vs the Wizard...the Reptilian Thread has a better explanation.

That lower profile on the higher grip mix they use makes it mold ups little flatter and lower shoulder that makes them less stable at speed. I like it better for putts though.