• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What should the Innova Factory Store mold next?

I've always kinda wondered what an R-Pro Destroyer would be like.

GAAAAAAAWD if only Destroyers were made in 2001-2002. Can you even fathom how incredible a Taffy or Candy Destroyer would be??

there are cfr glo whippets out there, they're few and far between, but they're out there.

It'll be great when everyone realizes how AWESOME some champ glow rhyno's, with a DX stamp would be. :thmbup: :thmbup:

DGCR member kerplunk. has the SWEETEST champ rhyno with a DX stamp you will EVER see. it is literally the only attractive tye-dye disc i have ever seen, it is absolutely perfect.

Yeah, wish I had a picture of it, he doesn't get on much so all we have is my word that it is the ****.

But when he pulled it out of his bag at Flyboy I nearly **** my pants from the beauty.

Yeah, wish I had a picture of it, he doesn't get on much so all we have is my word that it is the ****.

But when he pulled it out of his bag at Flyboy I nearly **** my pants from the beauty.

lol, if you ever get a chance to get a picture of it, i'd love to see it :hfive:

Reissue flat top 11x style firebirds and teebirds in medium gummy and stiff champ.

Would sell like hotcakes!

I don't know why, but for some reason I thought this was a thread about which GLOW disc innova factory store should release next, good thing reading is essential :doh: :doh:

Glow (nuclear reactor) PD with stock stamp - I would prefer S but C works too. Regardless, they have to load them with glow agent.

MORAYS!!!!!

Not really. I would buy some DX Piranhas if they can still make them.

Latest posts