• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what would you want more in a players pack?

What would you want to see more in a players pack?

• Dri Fit Shirt

Votes: 142 72.1%
  • Disc(s)

Votes: 107 54.3%
  • Tripod Stool

Votes: 55 27.9%
  • Bag Tag

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Water Bottle

Votes: 21 10.7%
  • Mug

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters
Customized stool? I tried to customize my stool once, and they still haven't let me out of this institution.

Hahahaaaha... schnelle, thats just wrong. :p

I voted for everything but the mug. Dri-fit shirts are cool, but then you run the risk of not having the correct size for everyone, and it could end up being fairly costly.. I think the tripod stool is a great idea, even though I don't own one, I think most players would use them if they had them. Discs would be great too, perhaps offer a choice between 2-3 popular molds? (i.e. Buzzz, Nuke, Comet ~or~ Roc, Destroyer, Teebird)

There's a print shop I'm now using that will print on dri-fits to order. You can advertise that to get choice of color and sizeyou need to pre register before a certain date.

I did a tourney last year where players had a choice of a t-shirt, champ katana or voucher. Went well. T-shirts were the first to go then the discs. I had preordered 25 of each.

This fall I'm running a tourney where all ams will get a full color BUZZZ and for an additional $15 can also get a Dri-fit shirt.

I will take option

Nothing and more money back
That's what I'd want, too. If it has to be something the Dry Fit shirt is what I'd pick. I never seem to get any of the discs I want and I have enough of that other stuff already. Shirts tend to get worn out or ripped or whatever, so having an extra one can be nice. FWIW, I wouldn't vote for a regular t-shirt. If you're like me you have a bazillion of them already.

I voted Dri-Fit shirts and discs.
I like to collect nicely done tourney stamped discs...

drifits and discs are what i would like to see, but like others have said sizes can be an issue, and everyone seems to be so picky on discs, but i feel like most of your tournament players already have a stool water bottles and just about everything else they only need 1 or 2 of. But then there are people like me who have just started tournaments so I kinda need everything.

for sure a dri-fit and possibly a disc or two. I would be very happy just to enter the tournament

A little outside the box here. Dry fit shirts are nice, but how about a custom logo'd Headsweats brand hat or visor? Even a fishing hat style hat with the logo would be awesome.

all this input is great. Thanks to those who presented new ideas and for input on the items listed. I'm starting a company to help people get great deals and have been able to acquire contacts to get things at a much deeper discount, which I definitely plan on passing to the rest of the DG/DGCR community.

What does everyone think about shoulder sling backpacks? The kind that go on one shoulder and have a cell phone pocket on the chest.

Has anyone mentioned the bottle tops for cans? That is something I wanna see with a dg logo on it.

ive only received discs and minis... dri fits and towels would be a nice change of pace for me..

the last tourny i played was 50 bucks and i got:

glo wizard
mini
sharpie

LAME. i wish the T.D. cared as much smoothsailor, not just making money off the sport we all love..

I stand to make no profit from the tournament, its all getting cycled into the club/course, maybe even help fund the start of a new course in the area.

Latest posts