• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Whats everyones thoughts on the buzz

Huge fan of the Buzzz, can hit any line you need with it. Does seem to be kind of flippy in a headwind however.

love mine, buzzz = great disc

I love the Buzzz personally. I actually have 5-6 of them. I ordered 3, all the same stamp (ESP) around 175g and they are absolutely amazing. No break in time, amazing true lines, holds a line very well, slightly over-stable at the end (as mentioned before it sorta slides right at the tail end). Once beat in, nothing is straighter in my bag. I use it as an all purpose disc.

I can use it for a nice straight tunnel, I can put a lil' anny on it and coast down a short anny shot and I even use it for some longer putts (50+ feet). All in all, it's my absolute favorite disc in my bag.

I have 3 Buzz Elite X GTs which I love! I can't believe that aren't making them anymore. I also have 1 FLX which is brand spanking new and like it so far. I also have a Pro D that I don't like that much. They do not like headwinds 10mph and up. Thats when I use the FLX Drone or a Pro Pig.

Latest posts