• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats in your bag other than Discs?

831f91027b5860abb3ca3d9cd840e990.jpg

The dog's leash has them built in

Pens, and pencils

Sharpie marker (for writing aces on discs only)

Two towels

Baseball (disc in trees)

first aid kit

two mini markers

Golden Retriever

2 power bars

Score cards

mini clip board

sun screen

OFF bug repellent

Pain pills

Pep-to Bismol tablets

Active On Muscle rub

(3) 17.5oz bottles of water

I have:
Something to write with(pen, pencil, sharpie)
Note cards(to keep score)
Water bottle
Mini
Beer Opener
Towell
Bandanna
Travel tag
Snacks(sometimes)
Beer (mostly unless I have to work that day)

I kid, I kid. I have only come across this situation a couple of times and I let it be food for animals/ compost. If someone found me on the course with a bag of my own poo I think they would call the cops to put me in the looney bin.

Sharpie
Utillity knife
Lighter
Cigar cutter
Cigar clip (so I can clip my cigars onto the bag)
Some sort of stogie

^zig zags, nice :) (eye drops because of the zig zags? :p)
for me:
3 towels
bug spray
lighter
stash mini(though that's sort of a disc)

Always:

Sharpie
pencils
scorecards
a towel
hardball
mini
smoking paraphanalia
bandana
water bottle

Sometimes:

a snack
beer or wine
bug spray
hand warmers
bug spray

100% Deet bug spray
poncho
drinks
smoking paraphanalia
Sweet & Salty trail mix or jerky
keys
wallet
cell phone
mp3 player with speaker
Towels
cigs/lighter
Sharpie
Mini's
Stool

No. Golf balls work well for getting discs out of trees and take up less room than baseballs. ;)
Plus, I find them in open fields when practicing and on courses near ball golf courses, put them in my bag and then forget about them. It wasn't until I saw someone post about using a baseball to get discs out of trees that I actually started using them for that purpose. I'll admit I do like the irony (or coincidence, whatever it is) that I have a golf ball in my disc golf bag.

Plus, I find them in open fields when practicing and on courses near ball golf courses, put them in my bag and then forget about them. It wasn't until I saw someone post about using a baseball to get discs out of trees that I actually started using them for that purpose. I'll admit I do like the irony (or coincidence, whatever it is) that I have a golf ball in my disc golf bag.

I used to carry a golf ball, but it just doesn't have the mass sometimes. What I've found works the best is a dog's chew toy. A ball about the size of a tennis ball or hardball, but much heavier and denser. It blasts a disc out of a tree. Unfortunately I lost my dog ball, so its a hardball until I find another dog toy.

I used to carry a golf ball, but it just doesn't have the mass sometimes. What I've found works the best is a dog's chew toy. A ball about the size of a tennis ball or hardball, but much heavier and denser. It blasts a disc out of a tree. Unfortunately I lost my dog ball, so its a hardball until I find another dog toy.
I can definitely see that. The real reason I usually carry the golf ball honestly is because I'll pick them and put them in my bag then forget about them. I actually don't have that big of a problem with discs getting stuck in trees. I'm more of a "lost in thick woods" kind of guy.

Latest posts