• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Whats Next For Blizzards?

Bikinimower

Par Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I'm loving my new Boss and Wraith Blizzards, I have changed nothing and added 30-40 feet to my drive. It kinda feels like cheating.

In the future, are they gonna convert any other Disc models over to Blizzards or just really high speed Discs? Would it really be worth it?

I throw a Sidewinder when I want throw a sidearm for distance, would I have as much success with a Blizzard Sidewinder as I have with the Wraith and Boss?

What other Discs would you guys want to see in Blizzard plastic?

according to davve i believe speed 10 will be the slowest discs made in blizzard for the time being. most other small rimmed/slower discs already come in 150 class.(like firebirds)

xcals
beasts
dominator
quasars

were on the next to do list.

jussi from discmania was asked about any blizzz dd2 or pd2 possibilities and all he said was "we'll see"

the purpose of blizzard technology was to offer faster discs at really light weights in a premium plastic. mainly because its so hard to get faster discs in weights lighter than 160's in champ/star plastic

Last edited:
Lol.
Tons of pages on blizzard molds yet folks dont get their intentions.
They arent magic people, just a way to make em lighter. Think alternative groove.

Lol.
Tons of pages on blizzard molds yet folks dont get their intentions.
They arent magic people, just a way to make em lighter. Think alternative groove.

who said they were magic? and wtf do you mean by alternative groove?

all people are doing are hoping that they make a mold that they like in blizzard plastic so they can chuck it further.

it may not be magic but the first time i threw a blizzard boss it went 420ish and i barely put anything on it cuz i thought i would flip it over. that **** is crazy.

who said they were magic? and wtf do you mean by alternative groove?

all people are doing are hoping that they make a mold that they like in blizzard plastic so they can chuck it further.

it may not be magic but the first time i threw a blizzard boss it went 420ish and i barely put anything on it cuz i thought i would flip it over. that **** is crazy.

Have you ever thrown 125-150 in any other molds? If so, howd they fly for you?

Latest posts