• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] What's the Best Buzzz?

Love this Cryztal. Used to throw an SS. I would probably jump on a CryztalFLX *salivates* :p

Attachments

• cryzbuz_1340405141784.jpg
    cryzbuz_1340405141784.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 19
Wasps have too much fade.

:)

For me it's the ESP FLX Buzzz. My buddy swears by the Ti. I say throw a few and get the one that works for you. Rather than tallying our opinions, just buy one and see how you like it. I've never seen a used Buzzz for sale, so if you don't like it I'm sure someone will take it off of your hands.

So to answer your question with the obvious answer: The best Buzzz is the one in your bag that you can't live without.

I lost my favorite beat-in pro d buzzz last month and have been trying to work in a new one, but it's still too stable. i might have to break down and try out a comet or maybe a fuse or apx

I would recommend a Z Buzzz. I would argue it is the most popular plastic for the mold for multiple reasons. Durability, sustainable flight characteristics, consistency from disc to disc, etc... I carry 3 different Z Buzzzes in my bag and wouldn't want to part with any of them.

Regular old Z Buzzz's are great, I've had a 172 one for a year and a half, it started out slightly overstable, and after heavy use for over a year not it is really straight with a little turn on a full power rip. I also just got a 177+ tie die Z one, its about the same as my 172 but with less glide (I thought it would be a lot more stable). My latest buzzz is a pink 177+ Ti, I got pink because I heard they're the most stable and I wanted a compliment to my other buzzz. After throwing it a few times in the feild, it definatley is pretty stable, held a 300 foot hyzer into a light headwind. Most of the Ti's are supposedly understable though.

Spoiler, no I didn't read every post. The obvious answer though would be "My Buzzz!" I have yet to throw a Buzzz that I didn't like. The differences are slight but these are how mine throw.

Buzzz pro-d very overstable (obscene dent in the flightplate) a definite one off now
Buzzz Z - touch overstable
Buzzz Crystal (2)- touch more overstable
Buzzz ESP FLX Crystal GLO - similar to plain Crystal
Buzzz ESP - stable
Buzzz Ti - understable
Buzzz X - stable

Now keep in mind these differences are shades of grays. These are all fairly stable.