• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats the best store online?

Site sponosors Prime Discs and Disc Golf Center, then Marshall Street and Gotta Go Gotta Throw.

I've had really good experiences with DGC, especially with their customer service when there was a minor issue. They have a great selection, I love being able to pick out exactly the weight and color I like right on the site, and they seem like good people. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the big stores, I've heard really good things about all the ones volklgirl listed, and would add Disc n Dat to the list.

Disc Golf Center is tough to beat. Sun King Discs is also very good.

Clearwater Disc Golf is a good one. I always order from there. Good Prices and cheap shipping.

Clearwater Disc Golf is a good one. I always order from there. Good Prices and cheap shipping.

I love Clearwater Disc Golf Store, have bought many discs from there myself. Of course prime discs and disc golf center are great as well. Another one the I love and order from quite frequently is discgolfvalues.com, they always have a lot of CFR discs and great deals.

Its DGC for me, being able to pick exact weight and color is a winner. They also have a real-time inventory so you know exactly what is available.

Disc Golf Center by far my favorite. Can choose weight and color and free shipping.

I like DGC for standard discs. I prefer Marshall Street for the humor and oddities.

I have used The Wright Life, Prime, GGGT, and Discworld...all very good.

Seeing as I live about 5 mins from Marshall Street, they get my vote.

Lucky....on second thought....poor bastard...I would be divorced if I lived that close.

On second thought...;)

i like Prime & Marshall street - due to the fact i can get the disc in less than 24 hours due to them being 40 mins away from where i live

edge goes to prime due to cheaper shipping and can pick exact colors

DiscNation is not too far of a drive for me, so I love going and checking out their used discs section and picking out the exact discs I want. They have eveything and lots of it. The driving range out back and the course down the street from it are great for trying out what you bought.

I've also had great experiences with Prime and DGC online.

If you are talking about a place that doesn't do exact weight like DGC, then I have only good things to say about DiscNation in Austin.

Latest posts