• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's up, everybody! It's me, greevedogg!!!

Welcome to the funniest and somewhat serious DG board. We like to have fun here but remember...there are a lot of "sensitive" people on this board so here is a list tips:

1) Don't talk about religion (they will crucify you (ha ha))
2) Don't talk about illegal substances
3) Do not bring up Roc v. Buzz questions
4) The search function only works for about half the peoople here (the rest of us can't figure out how it works...so just make a post and if someone mentions the search function say your a noob)...
5) if you use the marketplace....be a good seller or buyer....no shennanigans (sp)
6) respect the all mighty Prerube and Sillybizz...they are the watchers of the forums
7) if you ask about technique....automatically list what discs you throw and how far you throw them..(stops the wolves from coming after you)
8) although it's cool to make fun of people and bash them verbally....no physical threats of violence will be tolerated
9) HAVE FUN AMIGO!!

Don't post about if it's an ace or not an ace, even if you are logically justified.

Oh, and the best first post should be in the "post a cool disc golf photo" thread.

Wait, WAIT!!!
One more question.
If you found a disc, would you return it??

Wait, WAIT!!!
One more question.
If you found a disc, would you return it??

If there's a name & number....yes...unless I went swimming for it in a snake infested swamp, then I feel I'm justified...

I hate when ppl write their names on the edge of the disc...I climbed up a 40ft tree once because I thought the disc was blank only to find out the person's name was on the inner rim...needless to say, I kept that one just outta spite!