• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your best Disc Golf jokes of all time

What's your best Disc Golf jokes of all time?

What is easiest way to meet other disc golfers? Pick up a disc on the course other than your own.

Attachments

• IMG_2570.jpg
    IMG_2570.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 341
Jesus, Moses, and an old guy are out discing. The first hole is 600' with a 250' water carry at the end, with the pin set back 20' from the water's edge.

Moses lines up his drive and lays down a roller, but it's headed right for a pond. He raises hi umbrella in the air, the waters part, and the disc lays down on the far edge of the pond.

Jesus is up next. He bombs a hyzer-flip headed straight for the same pond. It hits within 1' of the near shore and skips all the way to within 10' of the pin.

Undaunted, the old guy steps up. He pulls a promotional catch disc out of hid bag and hucks it as far as he can. It does a double barrel roll, lands on edge, and slowly makes its way down the fairway. A hawk swoops down, picks it up, and starts for the green. The disc falls out of its mouth over the pond, but a bass jumps out of the water and knocks it toward land. Just as it's about to come to rest, a gopher pops up and redirects the disc into the chains.

Moses turns to Jesus and says, "Man, I REALLY hate playing with your dad."

Jesus, Moses, and an old guy are out discing. The first hole is 600' with a 250' water carry at the end, with the pin set back 20' from the water's edge.

Moses lines up his drive and lays down a roller, but it's headed right for a pond. He raises hi umbrella in the air, the waters part, and the disc lays down on the far edge of the pond.

Jesus is up next. He bombs a hyzer-flip headed straight for the same pond. It hits within 1' of the near shore and skips all the way to within 10' of the pin.

Undaunted, the old guy steps up. He pulls a promotional catch disc out of hid bag and hucks it as far as he can. It does a double barrel roll, lands on edge, and slowly makes its way down the fairway. A hawk swoops down, picks it up, and starts for the green. The disc falls out of its mouth over the pond, but a bass jumps out of the water and knocks it toward land. Just as it's about to come to rest, a gopher pops up and redirects the disc into the chains.

Moses turns to Jesus and says, "Man, I REALLY hate playing with your dad."

I've seen that in terms of ball golf, but never seen a disc golf version. Nice work.

Along the same lines as the one above, a joke I heard way back when I first started playing...

Jesus and Moses are playing a round. Upon reaching a hole with two options, lay up safely off the tee or try to make a long water carry over a lake, Moses goes first and plays safe. Jesus, seeing an opportunity to gain a stroke, goes for the green over the water but comes up short, landing in the middle of the lake. Frustrated, he immediately walks out on to the water to retrieve his disc. As he is walking, a passerby observes him and remarks to Moses, "who does that guy think he is, Jesus Christ?"

To which Moses replies, "He IS Jesus Christ. The problem is he thinks he's Ken Climo."

Easy enough to modify for modern times by replacing Climo with McBeth or Wysocki or your favorite pro of choice.

Turn Baby Turn! and they are using a Tern on a hyzer to get around an obstacle as it has right flight path for the shot they want. That is funny, or the other is I got a birdie when using my Birdie.

I've definitely spent an entire car trip with friends doing Chuck Norris jokes with Dave Feldberg and disc golf...

Dave Feldberg's parents are Dave Feldberg and Dave Feldberg because only Dave Feldberg could birth a disc golfer as good as Dave Feldberg.
You were only the first to ace that hole on your course because Dave Feldberg allowed it.
Dave Feldberg has aced every hole. At once.

Don't ask me why we chose Dave, it was a long overnight road trip to Winthrop that we decided to go on about 30 minutes before we did it.